New for the 2017 Ride the Willapa – a chance to win these two bikes! What better way to spread the love of cycling and the Willapa Hills Trail than with raffling off these two sweet bikes?! Want to participate? Here’s what you need to know:
- First things first, you do not have to be registered to Ride the Willapa (although we highly encourage it, of course).
- The contest is open to everyone ages 18 and older.
- All proceeds from the raffle will go toward Willapa Hills Trail improvements.
- The adult bike is suitable for a rider 5’5″ or taller. The kids bike is great for tykes from about ages 7-10 (stand-over height of 23″ – 29″).
- Tickets will be available to purchase ($1/ticket, OR 5 for $4.50, OR 25 for $20) at varying local businesses (locations to be announced).
- The winner will be drawn on Sunday, June 25th at an end-of-ride celebration at Ewe and I, in downtown Chehalis. You do not have to be present to win, however you have to arrange for your own transportation of your winnings.
If you are interested in purchasing tickets, you’ll be the first to know where we will be selling raffle tickets by signing up for our newsletter. In addition to getting the scoop on where to purchase tickets (and where you can come take a peek at these sweet machines), our newsletter will also give you the most up-to-date information on the ride, a heads-up of when our training ride group will be hitting the trail, and generally fun information about biking and rural tourism (basically the bread and butter that makes Ride the Willapa so great!). But as always, let us know if there’s something you think we should be talking about.