The big day is upon us! June 24th is literally just around the corner. Below you will find our official 2017 Ride Guide. This will tell you EVERYTHING you need to know about how to make this ride the best experience on two wheels you can imagine.
If there’s still a burning question on your mind after devouring the Ride Guide, feel free to contact us. We’ll be happy to answer anything you’re curious about; there are no silly questions.
Ultimate Ride Checklist
- WATER BOTTLE (We’re looking at some seriously high temps this weekend!)
- Comfortable clothing
- Helmet (REQUIRED)
- A great attitude
- Camera for beautiful scenery
- Cash (There’s only one ATM in Pe Ell and not many vendors take cards.)
- Anything else you can think of for a great ride.
- Sleeping bag
- Sleeping pad or air mattress
- Change of clothes
- Extra clothes for colder night temps
- Toiletries and TOWELS
- Some camp shoes like flip flops or sandals
- Camp stories
The registration check-in table will be open from 7-10 am. Please be advised that those showing up before 7 will have to wait until we are officially open. Anyone showing up after 10 am (within reason) will not be able to join this year’s ride.
We’ve got a lot of awesome food options for the ride, including snacks at every 5 mile checkpoint!
More From the Blog
Check out more from our blog. You’ll get a lot more behind-the-scenes information about how Ride the Willapa came to be, and a glimpse at how many people come together to make Ride the Willapa an event for everyone in the family to remember.